Employability skills are a critical element informing hiring decisions and retention and maintaining improved skills set in the workforce and in society. Learn more about the key workplace skills that employers are asking for:
|Problem Solving||Critical Thinking|
|Professional Development||Intrapersonal Skills|
|Resilience||Critical Thinking||Sociability styles|
|Creativity||Decision Making||Mental Models|
Please find a sampling of some of the workshops:
PROFESSIONALISM IN THE WORKPLACE
- Understand how skills like communication, resourcefulness, problem solving, and others go hand-in-hand with professionalism.
- Identify strategies for building these characteristics within yourself.
- Explain what parts of professionalism have changed and remained the same in modern times.
- Identify mistakes common to the millennial generation
- A more cohesive and collaborative workforce
- Increased productivity due to better resourcefulness and problem solving
- Less interpersonal conflict due to a shared understand of what professionalism is.
By the end of this session, you will be able to…
- Understand why learning self-awareness is critical and how it relates to our personal and professional lives
- Explain the biology and brain science of self-awareness and where it sits today
- Identify your own beliefs, values, and motivators in relation to others
- Identify your stressors and how you react to them
- Enact everyday strategies to build self-awareness within yourself.
- Communicate and build stronger relationships with others
- Feel more self-assured in your thoughts and feeling
- Better able to anticipate and persist through stressful situations
- More in control of your unconscious mind
- More decisive
- Techniques for reducing stress, overcoming anxiety, recharging and refocusing throughout the day
- How skills like problem solving, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence contribute to building resilience
- Strategies for navigating personal and professional stress to focus your priorities and make clearer decisions under pressure
- Ability to reframe workplace and personal problems
- Bounce back quickly in the face of adversity
- Reduced levels of stress and depression in yourself and employees
- Improved fulfilment, well-being and career satisfaction
- Promotes cooperation and makes our society civil and kind
- Develop feelings of reverence for things that are given
- Lower levels of envy, anxiety, and depression
- Increase optimism and well-being
- Compassionate, generous, and helpful
- Increasing forgiving and more outgoing
- Higher levels of positive emotion
- Alert, alive, awake, experiencing joy and pleasure
- Renewed optimism and happiness