Mentoring is difficult work and involves planning, practice, teaching, learning, and evaluation and thus should be viewed as a pedagogy in itself (Creighton, T., Parks, D., & Creighton, L., 2007).
Succeeding in graduate school can be daunting to say the least.
These sessions were designed for those who need to talk about their process through the graduate journey.
Get short on-line or face-to-face sessions on how to:
- Clarify your personal and professional goals
- Address challenges and creating strategies for getting the task done
- Get back on track when the journey starts meandering
- Develop creative strategies and action plans that produce results and build on successes
- Stay on track with your action plan until graduation